Managing a property and dealing with the various issues that arise can be both demanding and time consuming Castle Residential ensures that all aspects are dealt with efficiently and cost-effectively on your behalf. Where we are appointed to manage the property we take care of the day-to-day tasks associated with being a landlord and make sure that both your property and your tenant are given the necessary care and attention.
In addition to the administrative and practical advantages, full property management can make your investment more attractive, increasing your return and minimizing 'void' periods. A well-managed tenancy is more likely to be renewed and, in this competitive market, many tenants will now insist on a fully managed property.
What we do:
- Demand, collect and process rent
- Deal with all calls and emergencies regarding repairs
- Carry out small repairs up to a nominal-amount without the need for authorisation from you
- Carry out at least two periodic inspections during the tenancy
- Send monthly accounts statements by email and/or post
- Credit monthly rental payments into your nominated bank account
- Use continually vetted trades people
- Deal with any rent arrears
- Always keep you informed of everything that happens at your property
- Advise on legal matters relating to deposits and tenancies
To reassure you, we will always:
- Use only vetted contractors who have signed up to our own terms and conditions
- Act as an agent of necessity where urgent repairs are required and you are not contactable
We will also:
- Carry out property inspections upon request and send you a report
- Orchestrate property maintenance and administration on a one-off or project basis
- Provide a menu of services offering full management cover when requested even when the property is empty
- Provide full project management service covering everything from putting up a shelf to a full refurbishment.
- Organise gas and electrical inspections, issue you with a certificate and let you know when it is time to have another
- Organise inventories, check ins and check outs using an independent clerk
- Email you regularly with special offers and advice to make sure that you are covered by all the latest laws and obligations
- Withhold tax on your behalf if instructed/relevant and provide information and assistance on how to register for tax free rent with Inland revenue if you live abroad.